why Integrity Laboratories is a fantastic place to work!
Laboratory Sales Professional
Integrity Laboratories is searching for highly motivated and successful laboratory sales professionals nationwide to sell our one stop testing services. We offer a broad array of blood, saliva, and urine testing services including wellness, immunochemistry, and toxicology. We are seeking individuals with a proven track record in laboratory sales and an intrinsic motivation to succeed. The individual will be responsible for all facets of the sales process, from prospecting to maintaining accounts. This position requires a motivated candidate that will strive for continual market penetration.
Key attributes for successful candidates include the following:
– Prospecting, negotiating, collaborating and closing business
– Managing company’s account pipeline process
– In-servicing key personnel on sample/requisition requirements and process
– Develop and implement an actionable business plan
– Inform upper management of progress, challenges and opportunities with weekly reports
– Develop solutions to overcome challenges and maximize business opportunities
– Monitor competition, market trends and develop business network participating in professional marketing events
– The ability to bring on new accounts and maintain current accounts
This is a full time position, remotely based. This position will require occasional overnight travel, some weekend and night activities.
Compensation will be a combination of a generous base salary and competitive sales commissions. The following perks will also be available to all Sales Representatives:
– Medical, dental, 401K, and vision benefits
– Company car allowance
– Airfare, meals and additional travel expenses will be covered
– 1+ year of laboratory sales experience required
– Proven track record of success in sales required
– Convertible business and relationships with Physicians in the pain management, drug rehabilitation and/or psychiatric industry required